Get In Touch
If you would like to get in touch, please send us a message with details of your enquiry and we’ll get back to you.
Send a Message
Submitting your own video
If you would like to submit your own video please read our tips below and submit your video by clicking here
- Use a high definition video camera mounted on a tripod or other secure point. Alternatively, use a high definition video incorporated in your operating microscope.
- Videos should be no more than 10 minutes long.
- Feel free to incorporate footage of live surgery alongside simulation surgery, to show how the two compare.
- Add an informative voiceover, recorded with a good quality microphone.
- Feel free to add a piece to camera at the start of the clip to introduce yourself (and your team) and where you work.
- Please state which section of the SOS website you would like your video up loaded to i.e. Cataract, Glaucoma, VR, Strabismus or Intra-ocular injections.